October 29, 2010

Two Oldies

Buy Bike

Recently had been sent to the parents of the frames page, which I have built images.
Rich is the original owner Tretheway (1985), 18 months after the entry into force, a 59 cm. Fuso painted San Jose Bicycle Club, black and yellow colors of race group I co-sponsored Shaws Cycles.
When the Rich was the race he was Riding 10 000 miles in a year, these days, he rides 2 or 3 times a week.  Rich told me:

"I love Riding this bike, I ratsastetaan friends late model for aluminium and carbon frames ... but no rides such as" my bike "I have updated all brakes and the handlebars up."


The second wheel is one I built in England in 1977 33 years ago remains with the original paint and is shown below.

It was sold last month UK eBay and were delivered to the right in the Centre of Kaohsiung, Taiwan, with its new owner David Wu took delivery of the goods.
Wheel, 49 cm. is equipped with some of the new black wings, that go beautifully with the original black paint.Strange until gear levers, decal is not original.

Calls on the UK readers completely different topic.
(I) has been asked to write an article for the British time trialing. of course, I know the history of stuff, but I'm not up to date on what is going on now.
Are still pending at the date of the amendments thereto fast times "drag the region" courses with a high traffic, or are more events shall be considered to be slower, but safer courses?
Also I think of making a trip to the United Kingdom, the late this year or at the beginning of the following groups or clubs should be interested in inviting to me as a speaker? all leads, you can give me appreciated. thank you.
                       
Buy Bike

0 comments:

Post a Comment