November 14, 2010

Ben King's Trek Livestrong Madone

After a long day back to work, I'm still down from the excitement of another great American Pro race weekend here in Greenville. It was great to see of 20-year-old Taylor Phinney towing LIVESTRONG U23 development team pull out the time trial victory on Saturday, but of the King of his 21-year-old teammate am victory in the road race on Sunday was even more exciting to witness ... truly one of the most impressive solo breakaway WINS I have ever seen.

Many Greenville locals were out in support of defending champion and resident pro George Hincapie, but Am King won over the crowd as he fought hard for the youngest winner in the 25-year history of the United States cycling Professional Road Race Championship.

Enough talk all about the race. in keeping with the theme of Saturday post, I want to share a few of my photos of the winning bike, King's SRAM Red-equipped Trek Madone.



I have a lot more pictures from the weekend to post, both of the racing action as of pro cycling of the different teams.Look for all of those on my Flickr page as I continue to sort through and get them uploaded.
Update:My race photos are now uploaded to Flickr. you can also see on my pictures of much more of the pros cycling in a separate photo set.

Posted in Road. Tagged with Ben King, Greenville, Madone, road bike, road racing, trek, US Pro, USA Cycling Championships. By James T



View the original article here

0 comments:

Post a Comment